Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oyster Cracker Snack

We had a neighborhood crawl over the weekend and our house was one of the stops. I made my Pepperoni Rolls, mini crab cups, and these super easy, super tasty, super addictive oyster crackers.

Here's how you do it:

Whisk together in a large bowl,

  • 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing powder mix
  • 1/2 tbsp dried dill
  • 1/4 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning
    • If you do not have lemon pepper seasoning - which I did not when I made this batch of crackers - you can use black pepper and some lemon juice (just a splash, not too much).
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Once the above is whisked together, add a 12-16 oz bag of oyster crackers. Mix gently, coating all of the crackers. Spread the crackers onto a cookie sheet in an even layer. 

Bake at 250 for about 20 minutes. Give the crackers a stir after 10  minutes. Remove from oven, allow to cool. Then eat and try to stop yourself from eating the whole batch in one sitting!




Did I enjoy it?
I did so much! This a favorite snack of mine. You can eat them alone or add them to soup. Yum Yum Yum!


Would I recommend it? Absolutely. So easy and quick to make with delicious results!

Will I make it again?  I sure will!

If you make it, or if you have had it, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. amazing recipe
    I'm totaly gonna try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So easy and so very, very good! Let me know if you like it when you try it!!!

      Delete